Inspired by the Piazzas, or public squares of Italy, these hand made commercial quality umbrellas have become an Australian icon. They can not only be found all across Australia but around the world, including Italy! Each umbrella is made to orderwhich means that the customer is in complete control of their perfect umbrella, down to the size, colour, shape, and mounting option. The Italian Piazza Commercial striped umbrella is an investment to create a stylish and modern shade solution that will provide many years of dependable service.
Proudly 100% Australian made
The Italian Piazza range has been manufactured in the same Aussie factory for almost four decades, and the design has remained virtually unchanged as a testament to the enduring strength and ease of operation of this fantastic umbrella. The superior design and construction of this umbrella work together to create an umbrella that is able to withstand the rigors of the outdoors and commercial conditions. It boasts the following features:
- Internal Rack and pinion gear box for easy opening and closing
- 82.5 x 5mm Structural Aluminium mast
- 100% outdoor acrylic canopies
- Canopies suitable for screen printing
- Heavy duty reinforced arm extrusions for extra strength
- Suitable for bolt down or inground installation with custom base options available
- Multiple canopy options including valance or straight edge
- All fittings stainless steel
The Italian Piazza Commercial Striped umbrella also has the option of a valance, which is the strip of fabric that is sewn and hangs down around the perimeter of the umbrella. These are popular in commercial settings as cafes and restaurants can have their name or logo printed in the space.
Valances are available with a straight of scalloped edge.
We can also arrange ‘contrast binding’ for the valance, where for example, if you have a red canopy and a red valance, the binding or edging can be made black – this can create a great effect! Call us to discuss colour combinations.
As every umbrella is made to your exact specifications, please anticipate a lead time from placement of order to delivery of around 4 weeks depending on the time of year. Please note: it is often less in winter but can be longer in summer.
Each Italian Piazza umbrella has an engineer certified wind rating in excess of 100km/h when opened, and this is provided under our Brochures tab. It is important to read and understand the wind rating correctly – for further information, please contact us.
|Black and White
||Grey and White
||Navy and White
||Red and White
||Yellow and White
||Neptune and White
The Italian Piazza Striped umbrella canopy is made with acrylic canvas which is a heavy-duty fabric that is colourfast and highly water resistant, made specifically for outdoor use. It is hard wearing and is guaranteed to provide reliable shade for many years.
If youcan’t decide on a colour, just give us a call and we can discuss the many options that are available, as we can also do multi coloured canopies.
We can print your Italian Piazza Striped umbrella! Send us your artwork and we’ll provide you with a written quotation.
As the Italian Piazza is made to order you are able to choose the best frame colour to suit its setting and colourscheme. Please find the standard powdercoated colour range below or click on the Expanded range for more colour options.
The Italian Piazza Striped range of umbrellas require either a bolt down or inground installation as they are not suitable for use with a mobile or relocatable base.
Installation of the Italian Piazza umbrella is relatively straight forward. For an inground base (into grass, pavers or soil) we can send the inground base to you ahead of the umbrella so that there is plenty of time to set up the base. That way, once the umbrella arrives, all you will need to do is stand the umbrella into it!
- Bolt down Baseplate: This is an ideal option where the umbrella is installed on a more permanent setting, useful for where it is particularly breezy. You will need a suitably strong concrete slab to bolt to which is at least 100mm thick and reinforced. For baseplate details including hole centres go to the Brochures Tab.
- Inground Base: It is possible with this style of installation for us to send the inground socket out ahead of time allowing you/your handyperson to concrete it in and let the concrete set. When the umbrella arrives, the base is secure and you can stand the umbrella. It is possible to order an extended base - call us to discuss.
NOTE: If you need assistance with installation we have installers in most capital cities who can assist you – just give us a call.
There are optional add ons available for the Italian Piazza striped umbrella to help make the most of your space. There are a variety of choices including:
- Clear PVC or Shade side curtains
- Umbrella gutters to link multiple umbrellas
Please give us a call on 1800 155 233 for a quote on these accessories.
If you’re in the market for a stylish,top quality commercial umbrella that is highly wind tolerant and requires very little maintenance, then the Italian Piazza Commercial Striped umbrella is the one worth investing in. These highly rated umbrellas have proven their caliber in thousands of places from schools and resorts to family homes and restaurants. They are literally an investment in your comfort and style, with the promise to look great and last for many years into the future.
If you have more questions we’d be more than happy to answer them! Just give us a call on Freecall 1800 155 233 and one of our friendly staff would love to help out and do their best to provide the information that you require.