Is Geo Fabric UV Stabilised?
Geo Fabric is ordinarily used to assist with soil drainage, filtration, separation and reinforcement and as such is usually installed below ground. It is not a UV stabilised fabric and should be covered for longevity.
Is Geo Fabric suitable for domestic use?
Geo Fabric is suitable for commercial or domestic use. This is why it is available in side a wide range of handy sizes for jobs such as building a retaining wall to create more space in your yard or simply to wrap a drainage pipe to create a filtration layer to prevent blockages.
Does it need to be pinned into place with Weed Mat Staples?
It is advisable but certainly not necessary in every installation to pin the Geo Fabric down.
1 Year Warranty for external usage. Warranty is Pro rata.
Shop with Confidence at Shade Australia.
At Shade Australia, your complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
Detailed information including measurements and other technical information is listed in each product page. If you require more information, call us on our Free-call Number: 1800 155 233 where our sales team will be happy to assist in answering any questions, no matter how small. Your satisfaction and experience purchasing from our website is paramount and that includes ensuring the colour and the product is fit for your purpose.
Our Returns Policy covers the common reasons you may wish to return something.
Change of Mind
This happens and we understand. Contact us within 30 days of receiving the items to organise return. Postage for returns due to change of mind is at the buyer’s expense. The items will be inspected upon return (refer to Refund note below).
It doesn’t fit
Contact us to arrange return for a refund or exchange. Postage for returns due to incorrect fit is at the buyer’s expense The items will be inspected upon return (refer to Refund note below).
Colour’s not right
Contact us and we’ll arrange to get it back. We’ll swap it over for the correct colour or refund you. Postage for returns due to incorrect colour is at the buyer’s expense. The items will be inspected upon return (refer to Refund note below).
The item arrives damaged
If possible, reject the delivery if the items are visibly damaged. Otherwise, contact us asap and we’ll arrange collection of the items and redelivery of a replacement.
We sent you the wrong item
Our sincerest apologies for this rare occurrence. We’ll arrange to pick it up at our cost and send you the correct item ASAP.
The item is faulty
This is a very frustrating experience, and your satisfaction is our priority. Contact us asap and we’ll arrange collection of the items and promptly organise repair, replacement, or refund of the item.
Important Points when returning items:
- Refunds - all items are inspected upon return, and we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee in case the item is damaged in some way. If it’s in a resalable condition, we’ll refund you the full price less the cost of return shipping. Otherwise, the restocking fee is the cost of making the item “as new” again (e.g., re-boxing the item).
- Our refund policy extends for 30 days of receiving the item. You must notify us within this time if you plan to return the goods.
- Our returns policy extends to all items we sell except for:
- Cut lengths of fabric;
- Custom-made items such as shade-sails;
- Made-to-order items such as umbrellas;
- Custom branded items such as market umbrellas.
- Ex-demonstration, second-hand, or damaged stock are not covered under this Returns Policy.
- This policy does not supersede any rights you are entitled to under legislation.
Our Returns Policy is created with you in mind, to give you full confidence with each transaction you make at Shade Australia. If you are unclear about any aspect of our Returns Policy please feel welcome to call us during business hours on Free-call 1800 155 233 or email email@example.com.